The Feminist and Women’s Studies Association (UK & Ireland) provides exciting opportunities for academics and students involved in women’s, feminist and gender studies. Events and activities include the FWSA Annual Conference, the FWSA Book Prize (sponsored by Palgrave Macmillan), and the FWSA Student Essay Competition.
Additionally, the FWSA oﬀers members the following beneﬁts:
- Use of our extensive distribution and discussion email list
- Discounted registration at our annual FWSA Conference
- The biannual FWSA Newsletter
- Entry to the FWSA Small Grants Scheme
- Attendance at the AGM
- Opportunity to be elected onto the Executive Committee
- Opportunity to bid for and hold the biennial FWSA conference
We are currently exploring other membership benefits through our growing network of international feminist organisations.
You can also join as an institution allowing you:
- Up to three student places (registration only) at the FWSA National Conference or one free full registration for non-academic institutions.
- 10 copies of the newsletter.
- Plenty of FWSA promotional material, including posters, flyers and postcards for FWSA events and competitions.
For a small subscription, you can reap the rewards of FWSA membership.
You can pay by Paypal or by post, by filling out a subscription form.